- The solid steel deck platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Heavy duty tubular steel guardrails maximize durability. Telescopic end rail can be raised to accommodate large loads.
- Lubrication-free, service-free pivot points.
- Built-in lanyard attachment points.
- The ergonomic Joystick Controller operates from the platform or the ground.
- Low noise level allows operation in quiet work environments.
- High angle steering provides excellent maneuverability.
- Swing-out battery box and power module allow easy access to componentry.
- Variable speed motor extends battery and motor life by using only the energy needed to do the required work.
- On-board troubleshooting diagnostics notify the operators of possible fault conditions.
- GS-1532 has 6.6 m (21 ft) working height and GS-1932 has 7.8 m (25 ft) working height
- 91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension
- Narrow 81.3 cm (32 in) width
- 272 kg (600 lb) lift capacity for the GS-1532 and 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity for the GS-1932
- Compact design
- Automatic 25 amp battery charger
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
- Manual platform lowering valve
- Manual brake release
- Pothole guards
- Non-marking tires
- Tilt level sensor with an audible alarm
- Beeper horn
- Hour meter
- Simple and reliable load sensing system
VAT: Price includes VAT
Statutory Inspection Expiry Date: Sep 17, 2018
Statutory Inspection Certification:
Inspection certification available to hirer
Equipment maintenance current
Operator Details: Operated Equipment
Operator Certification: Operator certificates available to hirer
Meets Shareplant min std